12.26.2012

Oh What Fun...

My dearest Kollyns,

This Christmas was my best one yet because of YOU my precious girl.  You make everything so magical & fun.  I felt like a kid again because I was able to see life through the eyes of sweet little innocent you.  As you tore into those presents your big bright blue eyes were filled with wonder and excitement.  Oh to be a kid again and not have a worry in the world.  My heart was so full this season because you fill my life with so much more than I could've ever imagined.  This year your vibrant personality was on display for all to see and it made us that much more excited for the years to come.  You see the beauty in everything and you glow...and that makes me see the beauty in everything as well.  I love you so much sweet girl of mine.  You make me want to be the best person I can be and I promise to be that for you because you deserve it.

Memories I want to carry from this Christmas:

You wouldn't stop unwrapping a present until each little piece of paper was off of the gift. 

Anytime you opened a baby doll, we might as well come back to unwrapping later, because the baby doll held your attention for at least 5 minutes. 

Any new clothes or shoes you got had to be put on right in that moment.  You are definitely all girl. 

Once we moved all of your toys into your playroom you would be playing and come find me, grab me by the hand and say "play mommy."  I would sit down, you would find your favorite toy and bring it to me...then you would sit in my lap and we would play and play.

I have moved up from being mama to Mommy.  Your new thing is to say: mommy, mommy, mommy, MOMMY, mommy, MOMMY.  Over, and over, and over again. I love it.

And I love you. To the moon & back.

No comments:

Post a Comment