3.19.2013

Just Like Mommy!

As you grow up I'm seeing more and more of myself in you.  You're prissy, you DO NOT like dirt, you're shy around people you don't know, you love to play with makeup and have your nails painted and put on lotion, you love to give hugs, you don't like it much when you don't get your way...but then you get over it really quick, you like to vacuum and clean things, you love pancakes and Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, you like to help in the kitchen, and the list goes on and on.  I can't get over how much you are talking now.  Sunday morning you were getting dressed and I picked out your black sparkly boots for you to wear...you said "No Mommy, I want my Toms."  You are ALREADY telling me what you want to wear!  Lord help me.  I love being able to communicate with you fully and understand exactly what you are trying to say.  I am amazed by how smart you are and how compassionate you are this early in life.  Mommy has been a little sick this past week and when I would look at you and say "Mommy doesn't feel good Kolly" you would rub my hair and say "I sowwy Mommy, it's okay."  When I would cough you would say "Cough dwop mommy?" and you would go get me a cough drop.  You pick up on every single word you hear, and that's a good reminder for mommy to be on her best behavior! :) I love you sweet girl, and I'm excited to celebrate Easter with you soon and let you help me dress you up that day!

xoxo Mommy

You wanted to match Mommy this morning!

Matching nails!  I can't believe you actually sat still long enough for them to dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment